S H Convent H.S.S Thrissur from decades transcended the abyss of conservatism nurturing the visions envisaged by St Chavara Elias Kuriakose.
- SH school had its humble beginning in 1920 with 107 students.
- It reached its summit by the establishment of the Higher Secondary School in 1998, honoured with motto – Love, Truth and Liberation.
- Higher Secondary section was officially inaugurated by Honourable Education Minister Sri P J Joseph on 11th Nov 1998.
- S H Higher Secondary School escalated its heritage marking an indelible imprint in scholastic and co scholastic activities.
- Meritorious performance in Public examinations and state level cultural competition acclaimed the Excellence of the institution.
- The Institution nurtured the vision and mission of patrons to the learners.
- Guided by healthy management ,efficient administration of well qualified faculties, sound PTA and support of well wishers enables the institution to uphold its aim and objective and march ahead to its centennial.